Letter of Credit in Sales return process/
Hi All, This issue is related to Letter of Credit, I created a sales order and maintained Financial document in Billing Tab (Letter of Credit) & saved the sales order and the balance of LOC is updated, i created Delivery & Invoice also . Later
This issue is related to Letter of Credit, I created a sales order and maintained Financial document in Billing Tab (Letter of Credit) & saved the sales order and the balance of LOC is updated, i created Delivery & Invoice also . Later stage the customer returned the materials and we Created the return sales order but the letter of Credit open value is not increasing or not Crediting.
Please let us know in case of return process weather the LOC or Financial document will credit or not?
Letter of Credit is used in credit management as one of the tool for Risk management. In case of return process LOC or financial document wont get credited as LOC is for intimation to the customer if the risk level has come to high.Also run the t.code VXDG.
Please check the below link which may help you
- 1 How to Load the data from excel file(Extension is .CSV) into the temp.table
- 2 No longer able to import photos onto my iPod Video 80GB
- 3 Add an action listener to a dynamically generated button...
- 4 ORA-29855 - Error creating Spatial Index using a Stored Procedure
- 5 What is the difference between the sports edition apple watch and the normal edition, is it the bands different or do the they have different apps. Also could you take the bands off and put new ones on(change the bands)?
- 6 Java 1.4 Logging API
- 7 Thinkpad W530 - PCMark7 Score
- 8 PrePro 5.5 & Encore Hang when scale to frame
- 9 What is correct boot order.........................
- 10 Error message popped up when co11n
- Creating a Survey - Novice Question
- Browsers crashing
- Sharing Mac with two iTunes accounts
- JTable size problems due to layout/grid...how can I fix?
- How to make a round Slider with an image ?
- BAPI or FM for Outbound delivery
- Regarding PS- Project System.
- EJB Local Interfaces
- [Bug in SDN] Blog research
- Delete command are not executed in function of Java Bean