List of users in a user report
Hi All, I have the need to run a user report which reports only certain accountId's . How do i accomplish this. In the out-of-the-box 'All Users' report i can choose just one accountId at a time. Is there a way i can put a list of accountIds and run
I have the need to run a user report which reports only certain accountId's . How do i accomplish this.
In the out-of-the-box 'All Users' report i can choose just one accountId at a time. Is there a way i can put a list of accountIds and run the report and report on only that list?
Appreciate any help.
Can you just detail in more about these configuration steps which i have to do when any idoc(ORDERS,INVOIC etc) fails on a particular day , then immediately i have to trigger a mail to SAP Mailbox to the user who has logged in.
Any suggestions please...
- 1 Skype Subscription Cancelled - How can I renew to ...
- 2 Can I drag to the desktop a hyperlink to a specific email in TB?
- 3 Problem with international chararcters in senders email
- 4 How do I get itunes to recognize the artists I already have in my library?
- 5 I have purchased Iphn 4s recently and since then i m facing issues around Battery back up, Software and even issue around hard drive. I have visited I store where they formatted my phone but nothing positive has happened. How do i escalate?
- 6 Captions embedded in PSE 8 organiser photos
- 7 HELP...Adobe Photoshop CS 5
- 8 How to move my user account to new SSD?
- 9 What is an Instance in application server and how to create an Instance?
- 10 APSDaemon.exe process causes iTunes to fail on Windows 7
- Problem with parameters and non table based items
- Help Needed in SQL QPAC
- I just bought an iphone 5 but can't get sync to itunes. Help!
- Can't drag and drop in Finder
- WRT320N drops connection
- Exporting Eclipse Project -- Missing JARs
- Setting background colour to transparent?
- Document Manager Disabled for Group space
- Sending a gift using my existing Store Credit.
- Locked BG Layer