New Oracle HTTP server install unable to host remote HTMLDB.
Hi all. I installed the Oracle HTTP Server from the Oracle 10G Release 1 companion CD on a Mac Powerbook running the Tiger OS. I have a CentOS Linux server on my network with Oracle 10G R2 database running that I've installed HTMLDB 2.0 on. I can not
I installed the Oracle HTTP Server from the Oracle 10G Release 1 companion CD on a Mac Powerbook running the Tiger OS. I have a CentOS Linux server on my network with Oracle 10G R2 database running that I've installed HTMLDB 2.0 on. I can not seem to get the HTTP server to serve up a front end to my HTMLDB. I can connect and log into the Oracle Database from the MAC using SQLPlus using the HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER account and password.
Here is my dads.conf file:
Alias /i/ "/oracle/product/10.1.0/db_1/Apache/Apache/images/"
Allow from all
PlsqlDatabaseConnectString CentOSServ3:1521:htmldb ServiceNameFormat
AddType text/xml xbl
AddType text/x-component htc
Here is the errors I'm seeing on the error log:
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:47 2007] [notice] FastCGI: process manager initialized (pid 246)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [emerg] mod_onsint can't initialize ons runtime.
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:58 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] [ecid: 1168451937:192.168.2.121:249:0:12,0] mod_plsql: /pls/htmldb/htmldb HTTP-503 ORA-12514
It keeps giving me the error for the Language, but I've changed the PlsqlNLSLanguage serveral times to other posted values I've found and other postings and I still get that error.
Has anyone else worked through this or may have an idea how I can get this working?
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at 192.168.3.1 Port 7780
Hi all. I installed the Oracle HTTP Server from the Oracle 10G Release 1 companion CD on a Mac Powerbook running the Tiger OS. I have a CentOS Linux server on my network with Oracle 10G R2 database running that I've installed HTMLDB 2.0 on. I can not[More]
Gurus, There were 2 CD/DVDS (media) sent for the Oracle Application Server Install, but the Oracle Universal Installer did not ask for the 2nd CD while doing the Install, is this normal or I am not sure I missed any steps while installing the 1st CD/[More]
Hi all, I'd like to know if anyone have found this issue too. A two weeks ago I installed Oracle VM Server on a Intel Core2Duo E8400 that have Virtualization feature and Enabled on BIOS, but when I installed OVM this feature dissapearing from /proc/c[More]
Hi all! I hope, you can help me the following problem. I try to install an Oracle VM server to a FS server. First, I tried the newest version - OVM S 2.2.1 In the begining Everything is allright. But after I have to choose the keyboard, the next scre[More]
i am running oracle 8.1.6 on linux 6.2.My enterprise manager is loaded on a win 98 platform.Whenever i want to connect to the server on linux for tuning and backup features the application ask's for the oracle management server .Could you tell me wha[More]
Hello, I did a full install of this version. After working through the config for Shared Services using SQL Server, I installed the package in "Essbase standalone mode" which is really all I need. I have encountered a couple of problems trying t[More]
I have made 3 cd's on 2 different machines and when I run them to install the VM Server on a machine with a clean hard drive (ok irrelevant) I get an error when I try to run the Media Test. I have verified the checksums on the original ZIP files I do[More]
Running Oracle 6i Reports Server on one NT machine (with the default install) and trying to execute the above servlet, on another system with a java servlet server, I get the above error. I have added REPORTS60_REPORTS_SERVER to the environment, as w[More]
Would you tell me If window server installed with "routing and remote access" can output firewall logs.
I install "routing and remote access" into Window Server and make it work as a firewall. When connections are accepted or denied at firewall, would you tell me if the firewall can output the logs ? If that function can, would you tell me how to[More]
Gurus, If I am not wrong, the Oracle VM Server 2.2.0 installer for 32-bit and 64-bit are the same file. I have AMD 64 bit machine, when I install Oracle VM Server 2.2.0, it installs as 64-bit. However due to requirement, I want to install Oracle VM S[More]
Hi, I am trying to install the Oracle VM Manager template and then create an Oracle VM Manager client. I have already done a 'fresh install' of Oracle VM Server. I do not have another machine available to use to contain the 'Oracle VM Manager', there[More]
- 1 : how can I import mp3s from my gmail account into my iTunes application so that I can import audio for recording into GarageBand ?
- 2 Printing a selection from a web page, word document etc.
- 3 Problem creating ringtones - "song no longer available" - PLEASE HELP!
- 4 Using Disc Utility to copy my hard drive to a brand new external drive and am having the error "Unable to create...(Cannot allocate memory)".
- 5 "the photo library was created with an unreleased version of iPhoto"
- 6 Data pump import from 11g to 10g
- 7 Why do I have 2 iPhoto Library icons?
- 8 Static web service client question
- 9 File + Edit menus missing from PSE9 trial version
- 10 Oracle Vault and CMSDK
- Downloading iTunes 32 bit on a 64 bit machine
- How do I share in the music and apps that my children have purchased, but maintain my own identity?
- Third Party Workflow in my UWL
- I am contemplating purchasing an iPad, and then possibly a Macbook pro. Currently, I have an iMac G5, and a Powerbook G4. Neither which can be upgraded past Leopard. My question is do I need to have Snow Leopard in order to be able to update an iPad?
- Changes beaten on my website are not displayed in firefox 13
- IWeb SEO Tool after iDisk is Gone
- Performace tunning regarding custum Program
- Deskjet Ink Adv. 6525 Invisible to all devices even if connected to the same network
- Customs duty caliculation
- Adobe CS2 Intall failed, now dead iMac!