NFC doesn't turn on
I followed the instructions to turn on the NFC on my Tablet Z, but it doesn't turn on. The NFC icon doesn't show up at the top bar, and it doesn't recognize other NFC devices at all. What can I do? Is it a hardware issue?Repair it with Update Servic
Update Service (SUS)
PC Companion (PCC)
Bridge (for Mac)
Alternatives on How to backup Xperias
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)
Hi every body, I have a little question about the NT1 smart tags of sony. I installed other app from google play to NFC tags in my phone. I installed it, because the smart tag app of sony, don't have the action to turn on or turn off the GPS by NFC t[More]
There are NFC drivers for windows 8, but none listed for windows 7. Is this something that will be corrected soon, or is it just not supported on windows 7?Download the pdf version of the manual. Much easier to find stuff than the online version. Top[More]
Title says it all. We have Sony RC-S380 readers and Acer Iconia W510 tablets with builtin Broadcom NFC chips. We can read tags and configure them for the usual proximity stuff (URIs, mail, etc.) but we are looking for authentication purposes, however[More]
Hi, as I know the 920T -100 has NFC possibilities ... but I can't install the drivers from support page. While trying, the allow change pops up, yes and then nothing happens. I have unpacked the package with 7zip and started the setup, it is checking[More]
This is very new to me but is it possible to use Sienna to read a NFC tag and add the data to a table?Siena does not include any NFC support, sorry.Read other 2 answers[More]
ALERT: CVS disabled NFC terminal to block Apple Pay in support of other Moblie payment systems
CVS has shut down their NFC machines in an attempt to block Apple Pay and Google wallet to support QR code wallet system with other major retail partners like Walmart and BestBuy. Their technology not even close to being secure. Be sure to file compl[More]
I just received my Nokia Charging Stand DT-910 to go with my ATT Nokia 920. 1) I ordered the black stand. The stand and proprietary cord are black, but that huge AC charger is actually white. I can't believe that they didn't match the color on such[More]
NFC payments (Timme Me app) on PlayBook 10.3.1 not working as well as Z30 10.3.1
I've been using my Passport as my daily driver since launch, but one thing I missed about it was that NFC payments with the Timme Me app have been problematic / spotty: many times it fails completely and I have to resort to using the "barcode" l[More]
I recently updated to the new version of 4.1.2, and in the description of the new enhancements, it says that NFC is now easier to turn on. Not only do I see no changes in the NFC, but now the notification bar doesn't even show when it is turned on. I[More]
Starting this week, my Z10's NFC seems to not be working. It was working last Friday, as I made a purchase using the TimmyMe app's NFC payment. I tried to do the same thing again on Tuesday and the signal was not being sent. I tried with a completely[More]
I recently had to get a new SIM card, but I didn't pay attention to know if it was an NFC type card. Is there any way to find out via MyVerizon account or with the SIM card number itself? I'd be happy to help you with options for figuring out if y[More]
- 1 CS5.5 Premium Edition - Mavericks or Yosemite?
- 2 Reading arrays of objects
- 3 Restore a single table from full database backup
- 4 Third-party push provider server
- 5 Blue Screen when starting up Command & Conquer 3
- 6 How to email movie clip not as quick time
- 7 Goods Movements with zero at COGI
- 8 HT1725 I purchased an episode of the tv show Hannibal. Attempted download. Said download was completed yet received only a 30 second trailer of the episode. Tried 4 times, used 5GB data and still don't have the episode on my iPad.
- 9 Cannot install flash, using latest version of Firefox
- 10 Displaying my gmail or yahoo mail window. See only part of it and see my home page at the same time. Email unusable. I've basically switched to Safari.
- I am trying to move my wife's iPhoto '08 library to my new iMac for iPhoto '11.
- ITunes will no longer launch
- CCTV DVR No Longer Showing Images On IE9
- Connecting to a HP Officejet 7610 printer when using a Mac running OSX 10.5.8
- Help needed in exporting a ProRes 422 clip out of CS5 AE
- How to change the frequency of a finite/continuous pulse train in the program?
- Item not relevent for billing
- How to rename Document Set programmatically
- Maintain Copy Control for Document Types.
- Oracle DB ver. for ECC 6.0