Not able to send file Using FTP in SSIS 2005
I am using SSIS 2005 I am trying to send file to ftp server using FTP task in SSIS but i am getting following error. Error Message-:An error occurred in the requested FTP operation. Detailed Description-:550 /FileName.txt: Access is denied. Remotefil
I am trying to send file to ftp server using FTP task in SSIS but i am getting following error.
Error Message-:An error occurred in the requested FTP operation.
Detailed Description-:550 /FileName.txt: Access is denied.
RemotefilePath is /
I need a advice.
Thanks in advance.
Unable to send files using "FTP".
I had everything correct, by the book. I was trying to send a file, but I got the same error when trying to receive a file.
I already verified that I could send the file via command line FTP, so the FTP was not "secure FTP" (which wouldda required FileZilla or WinSCP or something similar) and my credentials were fine.
But I still got the above error. Heck, I was beginning to thing that the FTP task in SQL Server 2008 was broken and just couldn't send files.
Well, this issue is now resolved. The problem was in the
destination folder. I was assuming that the root folder for my FTP account held the files.
So I entered the destination folder as this:
But... the FTP task sees the root folder as one up from that.
So I had to use my account name in the path... meaning I had to change the destination folder to this:
(where "myaccountname" was my login to the FTP site.)
I hope this post helps someone else.
I am using SSIS 2005 I am trying to send file to ftp server using FTP task in SSIS but i am getting following error. Error Message-:An error occurred in the requested FTP operation. Detailed Description-:550 /FileName.txt: Access is denied. Remotefil[More]
Hi guys! Dooes it work using wildcards in sender file adapter (FTP type(!) (filesystem obviously work))? I tried it and it failed. it works only for exact name.. I read some articles about FTP and the result is, that ftp work always only with 1 file,[More]
I want to send some file by FTP. How can I send files by FTP with Oracle Portal? Any ideas?Enrique, Are you trying to transfer more content from remote locations to expose as items within a portal page? By itself, the Oracle Portal runs within the co[More]
Hi Every Body, I have a problem in using Sender File Adapter of (FTP Protocol Type) I have given all required settings to get connected to the FTP Server. When i give ( Source Directory and Exact File Name ex : MDMERP.xml) File gets picked up. But Wh[More]
XI is picking up While File is being written in the Specified Directory. XI uses File adapter ( FTP transport Protocal ) . If file being written is very large ( It may take couple of minutes ) XI picks it up in parts for every 1 minute ( It was confi[More]
Hi, Iam getting the following error in sender file adapter: Could not process due to error: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 *** ERROR *** NO BATCHES FOR TRANSMISSION Could anyone help me in this. Thanks &Regards, KiranHi Kiran, This problem i[More]
task is to take files or folders and ZIP it and send it through FTP.i was able to take the files and folders and zip it ,I was able to connect to FTP server but to send the file what code shoud i use.Multipost: http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?t[More]
Hi guys, my environment is SQL Server 2008 R2. Currently, I'm trying to figure out how to tackle the following project: I have over 100 files that I need to send via FTP on daily basis. Before doing so, I must change the extension of the file to a sp[More]
Hi guys, I have a scenario FTP->Idoc. Is it possible within PI to create a functionality, that if a connection to one FTP fails, it will switch to another FTP? Thank you, PeterHi, You may maintain two seperate Sender adapters with seperate FTP server[More]
Hi Friends, I have developed a abap program that download a excel file to a application server. i need to send the file to a shared folder or share point using FTP. How can i send the file which is in Application server thru FTP? Can anybody guide me[More]
Hi All, I am using a File to File scenario. In that i am using FTP. The file is not reaching the target side. It is displaying the following error. I have checked the Target directory, it is correct.I am able to send manually FTP File to th[More]
- 1 Clearing GR/IR Account
- 2 Is Windows 8.1 really superior to Mac OS on a MacBook Pro 13?
- 3 I have a 1st generation MacBook Pro and I recently downloaded OS X Maverick. My iTunes will not open because it says i need a 64 bit version. Already followed the promted instructions but no luck. Any suggestions??
- 4 Currency in JPY format
- 5 Query slows down after upgrade
- 6 Master and Details Tables
- 7 How do you install 3rd party plug-in in Photoshop CC
- 8 QT 10 - Adjustment Disgruntlement & Questions
- 9 Action Profiles for Order Confirmation
- 10 Design console not displaying contents
- Background job schedule and mail triggering
- I have 2 itunes accounts. I can no longer use my first one for purchases so I had to start a new one and it will not sync from my new one without deleting everything on my same ipod from my previous account. How do I sync between both accounts?
- No comment allowed for visitors
- QueryError "It is error for context item undefined when using[err:XPDY0002]
- BizTalk FlatFile schema with header/Multiple Body/Trailer
- No inbound/outbound interfaces for Business Systems
- Why would db_flashback_retention_target be set to 0?
- .ibooks file wont drag into iTunes on PC - nothing happens
- Error in editing table control in module pool
- Switch access for an iPod touch