Palm GPS Navigator compatibility with WM6
I recently updated my Verizon 700wx to WM6 and can no longer get the Garmin Mobile XT software to see the GPS receiver. The phone will see and pair with the device but I can't seem to get the software to connect with it, apparently I don't have a set
Post relates to: Treo 700wx (Verizon)
1. HotSync your Treo to make sure that all of your data is backed up.
2. Do a hard reset to erase all the data on your Treo. You can find precise instructions for doing this at palm.com. (This is also a good time to apply any carrier ROM updates that you have not already applied; I applied the latest Verizon update.)
3. Install the car kit using the SD card that comes with the kit. Make sure the GPS unit is working properly.
4. HotSync your Treo to restore your data.
5. If desired, install the Navigator data to your own SD card so that you don't have to switch SD cards every time you use the Navigator.
That should do it. One more thing I've noticed is that I have to disconnect the Navigator kit from the power supply in my car between uses for the GPS unit to work.
Post relates to: Tungsten T3
Message Edited by gravytreo on 11-08-2008 08:48 PM
Message Edited by gravytreo on 11-08-2008 08:50 PM
- 1 Less than or Equal to Variable on Calquarter is not working in Webi
- 2 How to reset password on my Satellite notebook?
- 3 Usage of Module processor in SOAP Receiver Adapter
- 4 IPhone 4s version 6.1.3 mms code for T-mobile
- 5 My ibook is freezing
- 6 S10 Crash on Homeworld 2
- 7 I have just purchased os x mountain lion on the app store. how can i see if it is downloading
- 8 Display national character
- 9 Rollup/Cube help
- 10 Installing ipod software on a mac from a "package"
- Spry Horizontal Menu Bar not working in IE
- I am trying to down load Adobe Photoshop CS5.1
- Acrobat 8: JobOptionsFolder / PDF Admin Settings in Windows registry
- StarOffice 8: Danish dictionary (getting additional dictionaries)
- Exporting Pages Documents into Mail?
- AIR installation error Windows 7
- NLS support under OAS
- ORA 1036 on OAS 22.214.171.124 PL/SQL Cartridge
- How can I download every driver instead of 1 driver by 1
- Using ME21N/ME22N with own Fields from MARA