Qt pro 7, full screen
1 -I have QT Pro 7, but in trying to play some video trailers from qt list, i can't seem to make the Full Screen function work, as it is grayed out, even though I have full screen checked in my preferences. 2- also, should the full screen work while
2- also, should the full screen work while playing an itunes video.
To view a file using QT Pro in full screen dimensions you must first save the file from the Web to your computer.
Use the disclosure triangle (right end of the controller) to "Save as Source" or "Save as QuickTime Movie" after the file has been completely downloaded in the browser window.
- 1 Can not view uploaded videos
- 2 From and to is not working properly in oracle9i
- 3 Blue screen appears when installing boot camp in windows 7
- 4 Problems with keychain and safari
- 5 Thunderbolt port broken or faulty cable?
- 6 Changes to EGs and ESGs
- 7 Animating text by paragraph
- 8 Cleaning up of ManagedConnections
- 9 OC4J and FOP
- 10 Account suspended "for a period of time"... unjustly?
- Video problems after coming out of sleep mode
- How to keep A3 library stored in different locations in sync.
- SAPSCRIPT - PO-PRINTING
- Convert a PREL project to a FCP project
- HT1848 I am not getting the option to deauthorise my computer and authorise a new computer when in the itune store. dont know what to do.
- Deleting old versions of iPod for Windows
- How to view photos in icloud?
- Can I use my Mac to make a backup file of a MS DOS file
- Backup archivelog
- Opening saved webpage redirects to file index folder