QT PRO high quality option, why not default after UPDATE?
I just installed the new QT Security Update, and now my QT quality for my videos is quite sub-standard across the board. I first noticed it using iTunes watching some videos. I then opened a movie with QTPro full screen, and the screen was pixillated
QT used to have this selected as default and I never had to re-save the video. I went under QT preferences (not under movie properties), and made sure "use HQ video setting when avail" was checked--it was.
So, I have about 100 movies that I now have to RE-SAVE after checking the properties HQ box? This is quite tedious and cumbersome. Is there a way to go back to OLD settings? Should I uninstall QT Update and reinstall? Or is this the method mac is now advocating as standard protocol?
I love my "easy" to use mac and QT. But this seems out of norm for QT software. HELP?!
iMac 17inch flat-panel PPC Mac OS X (10.4.9) QT pro, latest software updates
Yah, I know it shouldn't have caused an issue, but quite coincidental as I've been using QT for over 2 years now and through all the updates and improved versioins never had a problem.
I guess stranger things have happened and it could be circumstance! LOL!
- 1 Printing report that has a parameter with multiple values crashes jvm
- 2 FCP 5.1.1 & 5.1.2 Crashing on Quicktime Export
- 3 Cost of goods sold (cogs) for non-shippable items (intangible items)
- 4 Can I have itunes in english and in french?
- 5 XMLBEANS | Namespace problem
- 6 How to export as a movie file
- 7 When showing CD, make songs unchecked by default
- 8 Why does it take. So much longer for YouTube videos to load on my iPad 1st gen. then on my iPod touch?
- 9 CCMS Configuration ?
- 10 Settings get changed although no system update or manual change
- Photo sync from pc to iPhone to keep folder organization question
- ITunes stopped syncing movies on my iPod Touch
- HT204266 I have been charged twice for downloading an app what do I do?
- ITunes 8.02 cannot update iPod behind proxy
- Join two tables using union
- Helo, Helo, i tried to redem the code of my 50 dollar itunes gift card, but it says that is not possible because my card is not activated, what can i do?
- Financial Reporting - member Selection
- How do change the duration of multiple clips with timestreach?
- Tricky File Problem!!
- Error when I try to run a form