Qt pro saved file require authorization ?
Hi, I just bought and install QTpro keys on my eMac and want to use it to transfer purchased "Dora" video (mpeg4 format) from itunes to .mov file, so my daugther cant watch it on on dvd after I transfer it to dvd via iMovie 6.0.1. and leave me a
I just bought and install QTpro keys on my eMac and want to use it to transfer purchased "Dora" video (mpeg4 format) from itunes to .mov file, so my daugther cant watch it on on dvd after I transfer it to dvd via iMovie 6.0.1. and leave me alone with my eMac to work.
But everytime I try to drag the file that already in .mov format to iMovie clip viewer or time line, it comes up with :
"This computer is not authorized to play "DORA.mov".
If you purchased this song you can open iTunes and authorize this computer to play this song by entering your Apple ID and password.
Which is strange because it play fine in iTunes and I already authorized this eMac before. I try to authorized one more time, and it still have no effect.
Is there any step missing ? Or any easier method ?
eMac 1.25 Ghz Mac OS X (10.4.6) 1.5 Gb SDRAM, Expanded Dual Screen Monitor
Thank you for your instant reply and help, but it is strange, because I managed to import 2 music videos that I bought from iTunes using this QT Pro today before I stuck with "Dora"
Or maybe because I purchased those video when I use iTunes 5 when apple start to sell videos on iTunes and security script is not embeded back then.
But thank you for your help.
Hi, I just bought and install QTpro keys on my eMac and want to use it to transfer purchased "Dora" video (mpeg4 format) from itunes to .mov file, so my daugther cant watch it on on dvd after I transfer it to dvd via iMovie 6.0.1. and leave me a[More]
my mac os 10.4.11 desktop requires authorization to copy a file to it. I was trying to install some software on my moms computer and she forgot her login password so I changed the passwords on her login and the root user login to the same password. E[More]
Hello.Just start using Final Cut Pro X.And got a problem with saved files.As I import files from my GoProHD ,I saved them in folder on my desktop.In FCPX I started new events and after chek status of my memory,I found out what same files save in two[More]
I work in a print production department where many different people are modifying files (InDesign, photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) on a central network every day. Users copy the file they want to work on to their desktop, modify it, and then replace th[More]
I made un update for OSX-10.9.2. , and when a scan a document or a picture, and order `save as` , the file saved is a black picture or document. I can't see the file. What happens? I made the downloads of files required in HP site. Tks, Paulo
I made un update for OSX-10.9.2. , and when a scan a document or a picture in one printer HP D-110, and order `save as` , the file saved is a black picture or document. I can't see the file. What happens? I made the downloads of files required by HP[More]
I have had my macbook pro since late may of 2010, but I recently noticed it has not been remembering the day I saved files. It claims that every file was saved, or last opened on 5/1/2010. How can I make it so my computer remembers the dates of when[More]
More a general question about compression from Final Cut. Source - HDV 3 min movie I compressed using default settings for Export > Quicktime Movie. (Result - a Final Cut Pro Movie File) Also I used default settings for Export > Using Quicktime Conv[More]
Hi, I have an new external hard disk on which I created 2 partitions. One is for my media files and the other for backing up tu image disks. I, as a user, have «read and write» privileges to the «media» partition and it's folders. Why modifying[More]
Office 2013 applications cannot be made to show the "Documents" folder when opening and saving files
(Windows Server 2012R2 and Windows 8.1 PRO) We are redirecting the user's "Documents" folder to the network (using Folder Redirection). The OS hides this fact however, and most applications simply see the "Documents" folder when openin[More]
Hi folks, I'm trying to diagnose a couple of sick Project Pro 2010 files loaded from Project Server by saving them locally as XML files and then reimporting (not connected to the server during import). The anomalous behavior exhibited by both files[More]
I am unable to retrieve spreadsheets. Numbers displays the "Welcome To Numbers" page but does not allow saved spreadsheets to be opened. It offers the "Open Recent" choice and displays saved file names but does not allow these files to be accessed.
I recently upgraded to Numbers 3.5.2. I have an older Macbook Pro (2009) and I run Yosemite 10.10.2. I am unable to open any saved files that were created with earlier versions of Numbers. When I open the Numbers app, I am offered the Welcome To N[More]
- 1 IPhone cannot send email using Yahoo account. iPhone no envia correo Yahoo.
- 2 Try this you wont regret
- 3 Kernel Task Causing High CPU and Fan to Run all the time
- 4 Can I sync my iPhone and my wife's iPhone calenders through the same iCloud account? Or do I need to set up 2 different apple id's anc iCloud's
- 5 Please i need help to how to recover my camera roll photos i deleted them yersterday by accident im need with the ipod and i took the pictures with ipod but i want to know how to recover my photos in a easy fast FREE way as soon as porssible pleasse???
- 6 Is it possible to get a 2nd REPLACEMENT ?
- 7 Scripting the location of the scratch disk...
- 8 Steps to create workbook and need to insert 10 query's in the workbook
- 9 Internal Network Error
- 10 Selecting multiple columns
- Can connect to wifi but not to Internet
- If the site item doesn't have the production URL, then page is not compiled in ATG 10.1.2
- Premiere Appcrash with Kernelbase.dll as faulty module still the problem
- Problem with plain text trailers in rich text email?
- Can you and if so how can you choose what's in the control center?
- Error while calling subnode..?
- Qs on Basic BPEL/ESB Async process
- Setting connection properties?
- Idoc type release
- HELP: Flash CS5, can't publish for flash player 4