Random Characters insterted into Crystal Reports string fields
I'm having a problem where random characters are being inserted into string fields in my crystal reports, I talked to a representative and they are unable to fix the problem, so I'm asking here if someone has a workaround. The characters are always
thanks for your time and help
So these characters ONLY appear when printing the report and not when previewing the report in Crystal Reports?
They appear when previewing, when actually printing, everything after the characters is cut off
Are you printing directly from CR or from Enterprise/Infoview or another custom application?
From CR (both to PDF and paper)
When did you update your print driver last?
Not sure, although this may be moot since it also shows up in the preview?
Have you printed on another printer and does it too exhibit the same behavior?
Same as above?
Was the report created by you in CRXI? Are your regional settings set to English (language)?
Yes I created the report in CRXI, and in terms of the regional settings, I'm not sure but would assume so, how do I check/change this?
I'm having a problem where random characters are being inserted into string fields in my crystal reports, I talked to a representative and they are unable to fix the problem, so I'm asking here if someone has a workaround. The characters are always[More]
Dear All We create OLAP Cube Report in Crystal Report 2008 (BO) base SAP ( DB2) BI/BW Cube, Grid report coming correctly. Crystal Report Formula Field functionalities are not avilabel or suporting. If any one explain or some kind of documenta[More]
Hello everyone, I have a Crystal Report file ,which i am using to generate report for my windows form project . In that report i have a filed called as Quantity which data type is set as decimal, the requirement is like that the number of value those[More]
Hello, Crystal Reports seems to have problems in the treatment of the following characters unicode: ethiopic Digits & Numbers u+1369- u+137c. As soon as one of these characters appears in the viewing of a Formula Field with Format>Paragraph>Text[More]
Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to set the query string and the DataBase when you want to open a Crystal Report from SBO. Thanks.You cannot set the database connection string from the SBO connection information because the password is encrypted.[More]
hi, how to use formula fields in crystal report. thanks & regards,vinothHi Vinoth, That's a very vague question. You can create formulae via the Field Explorer > Formula option. After you save and close the formula editor,[More]
Dear forum users, I've got an application not written by me (so I do not have source code) that displays a Report in a standard Crystal Report Viewer. In the preview when I click on a field it gets rounded with a grey border, filled with a grey backg[More]
Hello, I am not sure if this possible. I have a table memo text field called close description for service incidents. I need a report to only display records where the close description contains the words ( replaced, replace ,swap , UPS, Etc). I dont[More]
Dear Experts, is it possible to show a field only in the print preview (when the report is generated) without printing this field? Thanks for Help. JacquelineNo, it is not possible to display a report object on screen then suppress it when printing.[More]
Hi I am using the database Oracle 11g with a field clob in one of the table that i want to show in the crystal report But the problem is when i put the clob field in crystal report it is outputting the results perfectly for English characters but not[More]
Hi All, Here is the list with fixed issues in Crystal Reports Visual Studio 2010 SP2 http://www.crystaladvice.com/crystalreports/crystal-reports-2010-sp2 The following list with issues is fixed: 1566763 - CRVS2010 WPF Viewer error; "System.NullRefere[More]
- 1 My ipod freezes everytime being touched
- 2 Adobe PE8 Help needed...blocky images when in play mode.
- 3 Database link from one Oracle database to another
- 4 How to get musics from iPod back to mac, how to get musics from iPod back to mac
- 5 Interactive Forms in 470
- 6 Another RAW Query
- 7 The iPad update server could not be contacted. Please check your internet connection or try again later.
- 8 Import duty captyure
- 9 Restricting column entries in jtable
- 10 My phone is hot and burning battery - again. I reset all settings and it didn't help. What is up and how do I fix it? I have **** down all apps., disabled location, wireless,etc and it still burns battery.
- Error in Interest Account when import a bank statement
- Possible to adjust # of seconds given to photos in Slideshow?
- Modifying Existing Structure for Characteristic
- (Please Help) 7606-S NAT Performance
- Missing files in Windows.old folder only 3 days after refreshing Win 8
- Selection order to follow the select-option order rather than numerical ord
- How can I find out which apps I have in the cloud
- [Solution] DocumentBuilderFactory, Serialization, and WL 8.1 SP 2
- How to generate payment advice