Resetting default settings in ps cc 2014
I need to reset my photoshop. It is not functioning very well. When I follow all the instructions, I don't get a pop up box to reset my settings. Instead I get a whole window about getting started etc. Nothing about resetting the program. Ctl, A
If you can not manage the timing you can manually delete your preferences before starting Photoshop using Windows File explorer. Microsoft hides user setting by default so before you can rename or delete them. You must change Microsoft hide users setting default. You can do the from Windows File Explore Tools Folder Options View tab Turn on show hidden, I also un-check the first two hide options. It my machine don't hide things one me.
Once done you will be able to navigate to your Photoshop preferences. C: Users Your User ID AppData Roaming Adobe Adobe Photoshop Version Adobe Photoshop Version Sittings
If you rename the Adobe Photoshop Version folder to something like "Adobe Photoshop Version old" when you start Photoshop a wnew " Adobe Photoshop Version ' folder will be create and populated.
- 1 Multiple users on a single computer/synching device to more than one iTunes
- 2 Configuration mm meterial number
- 3 PPTP VPN on Server 2008R2 dropping users but acting like it is still connected
- 4 Problem displaying picture stored in mySQL
- 5 Calls in blackberry hub
- 6 Why won't iMovie show pictures in the trailers? And other problems...
- 7 Exporting from Premiere Pro Audio Out of Sync!
- 8 Regarding after updating my iphone4 with itunes in laptop after completing,when iam trying to use apps on my iphone4 they are not working
- 9 Replacement apps
- 10 NullPointerException while ShuttingDown server
- Magic Mouse and Trackpad Become Randomly Eratic
- Laserjet 1018 paper feed problem - started suddenly and now wrinkles paper but does not feed it in
- I just updated pages, I can't count the amount of words with space anymore. Can anybody help me?
- Re: Alv report grouped under certain fixed field
- With Firefox 11 I have a new item on the right click menu called Volcano. Does this mean I have been hacked or this a feature I can't find and info on?
- Office 365 installation not getting past installation prompt
- Upgraded to Mac Pro- What should I change in FCP to use all 8 cores?
- Matchcode for KNA1-KONZS
- Auxiliary account assignment to asset possible remove entry
- Need to keep record for each response to each question on quiz. Can this be done outside an LMS?