Safari claiming I am not connected to the internet....
This could possibly be a wireless internet issue, but I'm leaning more toward it being something wrong with Safari: Usually, late at night when I am browsing the internet, the website I'd been using successfully already will stop loading and the "you
Usually, late at night when I am browsing the internet, the website I'd been using successfully already will stop loading and the "you are not connected to the internet" page will appear. I can reload multiple times getting the same error message. I'll navigate to another site on my favorites bar and that site works. Then a different site and that one won't. There is not pattern to which ones won't load and when, and if I quit Safari and reopen, it often starts to work again.
I think it is Safari because I figured if something was wrong with my wireless internet, it would restrict my access to all of the internet in general, not just random sites.
Should I delete Safari and reinstall? Also, how would I properly uninstall Safari?
Open System Preferences / Network. Click the "Assist Me" button then click the Diagnostics button.
If any of the buttons on the left are red, click Continue. If all of the buttons are green, try different DNS.
Back to System Preferences / Network then click the Advanced button then select the DNS tab.
Type in these numbers exactly as you see them here: 126.96.36.199
Click + again and type in these numbers: 188.8.131.52
Click OK then Apply.
More about DNS server addresses here:
Best to troubleshoot the current copy of Safari you have installed then reinstalling.
Check Safari / Preferences - Extensions. If you have any Extensions installed, turn that OFF. Something there might be interferring with your internet connection.
Follow the troubleshooting help here if you have any Safari third party unsupported plug ins installed.
- 1 Newbie in EJB3 - what is wrong with my code?
- 2 HP Officejet Pro L7590 &/or HP Slimline computer NOT ready for market
- 3 Problems with exporting after Facebook export installation
- 4 Plant and Cost Center are not displaying in FI doc. for asset scrap ABAVN.
- 5 Inserting Data into Database in Popup - Reflecting in a parent panel
- 6 Email in Exchange inbox are getting deleted
- 7 Varying the values in drop-down
- 8 Display Custom columns in Project dashboard
- 9 SPUM4 in 4.6C MDMP using CU&UC to upgrade
- 10 Copy Paste cell/table from OpenOffice
- MS Access and Date
- Need Help-SOA 11g File Adapter unable to delete input file and its crashing
- Two different main windows in one form?
- Change default page size
- Define variable in package access from trigger
- PR Release Duration
- Utility to extract ADS file from Planning application
- In WM is it possible to have a TR's for Inbound and Outbound deliveries?
- 'JAVAC' is not recognized as an...
- Spam from Apple??