Separate CS4 sequences in same project to Encore
I have a project in Premiere that I go to create the DVD menu in Encore by clicking in the Adobe Dynamic link, then open in Encore. It takes the sequence I was in to Encore, no problem. But I have another sequence in the same project I would like t
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:01:09 -0600
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Separate CS4 sequences in same project to Encore
There was a recent discussion on doing this. Joe Bowden and Jeff Bellune offered tips on doing it, and going from my memory, one just does the selection of the desired Sequences to bring in all of the ones that are needed.
I have to admit that I do not use DL that much, so I did not make full notes of the discussion - might have missed something along the way, just reading. As the title of that article did not mention the "separate Sequences," I'll try to search for it. Should I find it, I'll post a link to it.
- 1 How to record a landline phone-to-phone conversation using a MacBook's audio-in port?
- 2 How do I change the border width of a table column?
- 3 Get file metadata with Reader API
- 4 IPad (iPad 1) screen blank
- 5 Query SAP BW via XMLA Webservice and save response to HD
- 6 ~/.xinitrc not being run with GNOME
- 7 Searching for working example of Skin & Hair color detection via Face Model
- 8 Hardware Sizing for AFS
- 9 Dual Booting with 2 drives
- 10 My Macbook turned off on it's own, charger light is very dim
- Bug? SQL server 7 - Oracle 8i stored procedures
- How to check Internet usage userwise in Active Directory ?
- Foreign JMS not enlisting XA Transactions
- TankStyle preview not displayed
- How to get past "could not activate iPhone" screen
- NOTIFICATION QUERY FOR UDF COLUMN
- Why my iPhoto STOP launching when I plug in my Canon IXUS 800IS
- ARD and root user - how do I give access?
- Automate HFM Task Audit Export
- Can't access usb flash drive while running a Linux OS