Separate CS4 sequences in same project to Encore
I have a project in Premiere that I go to create the DVD menu in Encore by clicking in the Adobe Dynamic link, then open in Encore. It takes the sequence I was in to Encore, no problem. But I have another sequence in the same project I would like t
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:01:09 -0600
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Separate CS4 sequences in same project to Encore
There was a recent discussion on doing this. Joe Bowden and Jeff Bellune offered tips on doing it, and going from my memory, one just does the selection of the desired Sequences to bring in all of the ones that are needed.
I have to admit that I do not use DL that much, so I did not make full notes of the discussion - might have missed something along the way, just reading. As the title of that article did not mention the "separate Sequences," I'll try to search for it. Should I find it, I'll post a link to it.
I have a project in Premiere that I go to create the DVD menu in Encore by clicking in the Adobe Dynamic link, then open in Encore. It takes the sequence I was in to Encore, no problem. But I have another sequence in the same project I would like t[More]
I think I need to re install Encore off my discs. When I ask Premier Pro CS5 to send my project to Encore, Encore opens but does not receive my movie sequence. How do I re install Encore only without upsetting my movie?
Hello. I have the Premier Pro CS5 suite on Windows. Can you advise me how to re install Encore off my discs without affecting any of my movie in Premier Pro please? I ask Pro to send the movie sequence through Dynamic Link into Encore so that I can b[More]
I have DL'ed (Dynamic Linked) a project in PP CS4 to Encore CS4 and it worked just fine except that in the sequence in PP CS4 I edited some of the audio tracks with render and replace using Sooundbooth CS4. The audio effects I added in Soundbooth CS4[More]
Im starting work on a DVD of footage ripped from a clients family VHS tapes. Ill be doing the editing in PP2 and then authoring in EncoreDVD 2. I do not have the structure of the DVD planned out yet, but will probably have a few dozen Chapters, of th[More]
Hi there, I have done a lot of projects with Encore 1.5. A while ago, when I bought a new PC, I updated to Premiere Pro CS 5.5 (with Encore 5.1). Now I tried to open one of my old 1.5 Projects in the new version - bam, the program crahes. Tried this[More]
hello, is there a way to send a premiere cs4 sequence to audition 3 so it appears in audition just as it does in premiere? i know you can send one clip at a time, or export an entire audio track and then import it into audition, but i want all the cl[More]
I have completed about 4-5 projects in encore since loading my software CS4. I am very new to this game. When I go to dynamic link to get my project into encore to get it to a DVD it goes just fine and then it freezes at 50% when importing the time[More]
When I try to open my project in encore through the dynamic link it says folder can't be foundDo it manually to see if Encore works... export MPEG2-DVD from PPro (if for a DVD, or appropriate assets for HiDef) and then import the 2 (audio and video)[More]
Error message: The preset used by one or more sequences in this project requires third-party components that could not be located. These sequences will be modified to use a custom sequence setting instead. To continue editing using the original preset, qu
Hello all, I can't open a PP project without this error message appearing: "The preset used by one or more sequences in this project requires third-party components that could not be located. These sequences will be modified to use a custom sequence[More]
I've got a rather complex video project with lots of submenus (that works as a DVD - so it is "debugged") that I need to be able to export from Encore into an app to upload on the iTunes store and Android Market. So far, I've managed to export t[More]
I have finished editing a project called "HF Field Day 2011" but want to add another finished sequence from another project called "Quick pitch tent" at the end of the video in the former project. I then want to render the combination[More]
- 1 File upload java errors...HEEELPPP!
- 2 Apple mobile device service failed to start
- 3 Why has iTunes seperated a album which I have copied over from my external hard drive into iTunes? How can you pull all the songs back together into one album again?
- 4 Adobe installer files remain as windows after Reader installed, I've gone to Adobe Chat and they had me uninstall and reinstall Adobe AIR but the problem presists in Firefox only, not AOL or IE browsers.
- 5 Printing PDFs - Can I Print Just One Page
- 6 Many Xperia M2 Dual has Manufacturing defect in SIM 1 slot with WCDMA only mode.
- 7 Computer not recognizing my built in iSight
- 8 Diagnostic and setup functions became icons on the screen, how do I fix this?
- 9 Download Helper on Mac error - Conversion requires external application??
- 10 Problems accessing Dreamweaver CS6 help in English
- Problems with SpeedStep and Windows Power Management: SYSTEM FREEZES!
- Has anyone seen the blue flashing screen on MBP running 10.6.8? It looks like you are plugging in an external monitor and unplugging it over and over.
- Flash not working in ie6
- Segmentation fault with just one user
- Profit centerwise Posting of Balance sheet GLs
- Material Configuration from Agreement
- Embed link in pdf
- Document numbering series error
- Back action from XML Show Form to XML RenderList Form
- Internet explorer 11 in modern mode has some issues in files's downloads