SSO singe sign on with OC4j
I used the following steps to enable Sign sign on user authentication for my J2EE application (myapp) deployed in OC4j Infrastructure : OC4j + HTTP Server (10.1.3.5) SSO+OID : in a remote site 1) I deployed my app to oc4j 2) registered my HTTP Server
OC4j + HTTP Server (10.1.3.5)
SSO+OID : in a remote site
1) I deployed my app to oc4j
2) registered my HTTP Server with osso (SSO server)
3) Move osso.conf to the apache folder and ran osso1013 script
4) enabled security provider SSO in the jazn-data.xml
security roles and users configured in orion-application.xml, jazn-data.xml.
My app at http://localhost:7777/myapp/ is not redirecting to the SSO page. It is happening only when I configure
<Location /myapp >
Is it absolutely mandatory ? Is there any other way so that I do not have to configure Location in mod_osso.conf ?
Please check if it helps
Note.397180.1 How to configure a J2EE application using OC4J 10.1.3.1 to use Java SSO:
Note.377271.1 Configure OC4J 10.1.3.0.0 to Use LDAP Authentication Using OID for J2EE Applications:
I used the following steps to enable Sign sign on user authentication for my J2EE application (myapp) deployed in OC4j Infrastructure : OC4j + HTTP Server (10.1.3.5) SSO+OID : in a remote site 1) I deployed my app to oc4j 2) registered my HTTP Server[More]
hello, I'm trying to test portal's partner application single sign-on, following the examples inside the "Oracle9 iAS Single Sign-On Application Developers Guide": With Tomcat as jsp engine everything works fine, but with Oc4j when I try to ente[More]
SSO (single sign on) on NetWeaver 7.0 Enterprise Portal based on spnego with Microsoft Active Directory
Hi, we are using SAP Netweaver Enterprise Portal 7.0 (SP25) based on Windows 2008 R2/Oracle 11g. When we setup the Portal, we used the UME of the ECC - ABAP. The portal is used internally only. Now we want to provide SSO. User authenticate against Wi[More]
I have configured all the necessary steps for setting up SSO between SAP EP and ECC system. But when i am trying to open a transaction iview from portal its giving me ecc login screen and it is not taking me directly to that transaction. This is the[More]
NW 2004s BI 7.0 The SSO from the Portal to BI/BW is working correctly, The SSO from BI/BW to the POrtal is working correctly. The problem is from the desktop, launching Bex Web Application DEsigner, it prompts to Logon to the BI system, then when you[More]
We have a portal instance where users login through sso. We have couple of tomcat based apps running on a separate server. We want to accomplish the following: - When a portal user visit the tomcat application through a link on the portal, portal's l[More]
Hi, the following problem: We have a Apex and a jsp Webapplication. In Apex we use LDAP Authentication and Role Authorisation. The JSP page also uses LDAP to authenticate users. Now there is a request from the Java guys to use one of our pages becaus[More]
Hi, I need to integrate a web application into the portal that uses siteminder for authentication. I have looked through all the available details and have not been able to find a solution to this problem. There is no possibility of either changing t[More]
Dear Gurus, Any experienced how to enable SSO(Single Sign On) in OBIEE 11g, when the application platform is microsoft instead of Oracle EBS and the data source from SQL server 2005? I am new on this. Any help will be appreciated Regards JOEHi, Try b[More]
Hello everyone, I need ApEx to authenticate via Single Sign On (SSO). I am able to login to ApEx via SSO but logging out fails. I am properly routed to my logout page but an actual logout does not happen. I followed instructions per Metalink Note 562[More]
Hello, I want to create a SSO connection form my SAP Portal server to my ECC 6.0 EHP4 Backend system. My JAVA Portal is installed on the same system as the ECC 6.0 backend system. For the configuration I follow the steps as described in the document:[More]
- 1 Adobe Bridge in CS4
- 2 Satellite C850-19Z - cannot install display driver
- 3 JS CS3 ScriptUI layout options
- 4 RTSP over TCP/IP video interleave data missing
- 5 AS Standard Edition One + HTMLDB
- 6 Microsoft Office 2007 student does not fully load
- 7 Searching For Keywords embedded in metadata tags of PDF files
- 8 Multiple Web Connectors in one machine
- 9 Tips for installing DW CS4
- 10 Personal and corporate messenger windows?
- [Sol 10 11/06 SPARC on Sun Blade 2500] Could not determine boot disk?
- Associative array comparison and INSERT upon IF condition
- My ex had set up a dual apple id, which i didn't know about. deleting locked items.
- LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn - can't get on network
- MS Word Starter 2010 continually asks for product key yet keeps closing.
- Can we use same SOAP ACTION in different environments?
- Cant install itunes - "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run."
- Submit bulk web URLs for categorization effort
- New Logical Column using repository variables
- Sequence / interval mode in Noia N73 and N95.