SSO singe sign on with OC4j
I used the following steps to enable Sign sign on user authentication for my J2EE application (myapp) deployed in OC4j Infrastructure : OC4j + HTTP Server (10.1.3.5) SSO+OID : in a remote site 1) I deployed my app to oc4j 2) registered my HTTP Server
OC4j + HTTP Server (10.1.3.5)
SSO+OID : in a remote site
1) I deployed my app to oc4j
2) registered my HTTP Server with osso (SSO server)
3) Move osso.conf to the apache folder and ran osso1013 script
4) enabled security provider SSO in the jazn-data.xml
security roles and users configured in orion-application.xml, jazn-data.xml.
My app at http://localhost:7777/myapp/ is not redirecting to the SSO page. It is happening only when I configure
<Location /myapp >
Is it absolutely mandatory ? Is there any other way so that I do not have to configure Location in mod_osso.conf ?
Please check if it helps
Note.397180.1 How to configure a J2EE application using OC4J 10.1.3.1 to use Java SSO:
Note.377271.1 Configure OC4J 10.1.3.0.0 to Use LDAP Authentication Using OID for J2EE Applications:
- 1 I have two email accounts sycned with my iphone and each account has seperate contacts also synced. I am closing one email, but I would like to merge the contacts from this account with the remaing account. Does any one know how this can me done? Thanks
- 2 Issue in Outgoing Payments
- 3 Help needed~~~~~Can't upgrade to v 2.0
- 4 Help me match my wants/needs to a Droid, please.
- 5 My 4th gen iPod Touch keeps restarting itself then crashing.
- 6 How to generate XML file in SAP
- 7 Spatial index - mapviewer demo
- 8 Unanswered Labview Question
- 9 Integrating leadpages with Business Catalyst Mailing lists
- 10 Flash Player 9 compatibility issue
- Time Capsule
- Recover a sent File
- Free goods behavior
- Powerbook as a dvd drive
- Message is not used by any processes
- IPad mini doesn't synch pictures/fotos
- Error when burning (error 4265)
- How to make hot RMAN backup as consistent in 10g?
- Photoshop Elements 2.0でRAW画像を開くことはできますか?
- Req. for display chip card