Stock uploading in Warehousemanagement
Hey all, Some one help me in uploading Inventory Stock to Warehouse management stock -- 1st time. Regards Paramjit 9310429110it is still unclear if you have already stock in IM for some time and just want to add a WM, Or if you just loaded the stock
Some one help me in uploading Inventory Stock to Warehouse management stock -- 1st time.
Or if you just loaded the stock into IM and dont know how to process this further into the WM bins.
If your storage location is already assigned to a WM, then you get Transfer requests automatically when loading inventory in IM into that storage location (if proper customizing is done), then one needs to process these TR to move the materials into WM bins.
Alternativly it is possible to customize MM and WM in a way that the IM561 can directly post into a WM bin, and will not create TRs at the same time.
but if you are already live with IM and just want add a WM, then you first have to decide if you create a new storage location that will be WM, or if you want keep the old storage location for WM.
A straight forward way is to create a new location and assign it to the WM. then you move stock from old to new location with IM311 movement, that will create the transfer request that will then be converted to Transfer orders to move the stock to the bins.
If you want the existing location be WM, then you create a new location, move the stock like above, then assign old location to WM, then you move the stock back, this will create the TR....etc etc.
Hey all, Some one help me in uploading Inventory Stock to Warehouse management stock -- 1st time. Regards Paramjit 9310429110it is still unclear if you have already stock in IM for some time and just want to add a WM, Or if you just loaded the stock[More]
Gurus, By mistake at intial stock upload file is upladed twice, how could i reverse the same. I uploaded through T -code MB1C/ Mvt type 561; and showing at 998 storage type( interemediate bins). How could I will reverse the excess stock from[More]
We are doing our initial stock upload using LSMW based on goods movements. When posting a goods movement the posting date will be used for FIFO considerations. That's fine when your system is operative, but during the initial stock upload the posting[More]
Hi Gurus We have created initial stock upload for one of the inventory items through movement type 561.Though the profit center was populated in the line items the profit center document has not been created and when we go and run balance sheet profi[More]
Hi all Loading initial stock into the system using standard idoc message type MBGMCR and basic type MBGMCR02. We are trying to post the intial stock upload with posting and document dates in past with this idoc. The Idoc is accepted with these dates[More]
Hi, As system Go-Live business wants to have quality certificate for all FG from SAP. But part of data for quality certificate is of intermediate materials which is already conumed for production of FG so stock is zero for batch of consumed SFG. (ALL[More]
Dear All, I gave two Ques regarding master data upload at the time of initial stock upload. 1) How to upload the Finished Goods Stock,and how to handle the value of stock.b'coz the price indicator is S.if we will upload it goes Cost Diff[More]
Hi All, I am surrounded with following doubts/Confusion , while preparing the template for Stock Upload:- Please give your valuable inputs on the following points. 1)What would be the effect of Split Valuation during the Data Uploading(Import/Domesti[More]
Hi guys, Can anybody have any solution if we upload wrong qty and price of materials during Initial stock uplading.Please show the way for correcting it.We are about to Go-live shortly SAP ECC-6.version. Hurray,Hi Any errors in stock upload to be cor[More]
Hello Experts, I have few questions below. What is the case that we require to do a BDC program for stock upload? What is the difference of using LSMW Vs BDC? I have about 500 materials and need to upload the stock into SAP from external excel file a[More]
Dear firends... I am asked to develop a bdc program for Stock upload. actually i dont know about the stock upload process and its transaction code.. please tell me how i begin to write a program for Stock upload..and also please tell me the proces[More]
- 1 Short Dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
- 2 Printing problems with new printer
- 3 Update to iTunes will NOT install and all subsequent attempts to reinstall fail.
- 4 Hard drive gets error -50 when connected internally, but not in USB enclosure.
- 5 Adobe Presenter 9 navigation to webpage was canceled when click email hyperlink
- 6 Incorrect importing of photos in AP3.0.1?? Randomly renamed files? Dates?
- 7 Help with Off the Shelf Computer for CS5
- 8 My new tab page displays only an empty grid. Missing thumbnails -and- sites. I -think- my settings are correct. Please advise.
- 9 Wlc 5508 get error when use port-channel
- 10 ClassCastException when using OlapiPoolConnDriver
- How to recover ALOM Main Flash (ReFlash EPROM) ? -- ALOM stuck in a loop
- In pdf file need java script to clear cache before launch of web link
- Address book model is not respected when I add new fields
- Running multiple java apps simultaneously, each using a different jre.
- Convert utf-8 to iso-8859-1
- Sender SFTP Adapter channel is not polling for files
- Error in Role creation in ERM
- Syncing project files/paths between an iMac and Macbook Pro
- How to schedule the Request set in Oracle Apps
- How can I tell what resolution a PDF is?