The New KDE Splash screen
I gotta give props to whoever mantains the KDE package. I finally decided to install arch on my desktop and i was plesantly suprised by the new KDE splash. Tis Awesome. Keep up the good work...I think you made a typo in the URL : s/bbs/bugs/Read othe
got tired of stairing at the same kde splash screens. here ya go http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=13885I am not sure how to make a KDE splash screen, but here is one i made a while ago. I don't use a DE, rather i just use kahakai, so[More]
I gotta give props to whoever mantains the KDE package. I finally decided to install arch on my desktop and i was plesantly suprised by the new KDE splash. Tis Awesome. Keep up the good work...I think you made a typo in the URL : s/bbs/bugs/Read othe[More]
Hey, I've done everything I think from all the threads I've read here but no one seems to be having my issue. I can login to KDE failsafe but not regular kde.. I get the splash screen doing it's thing but when it get to the last test where it shows t[More]
Thats it, I have been looking for a splash screen application that can make a splash appear since my login begins with SLIM and that disappears once all startup applications have been loaded. I tried plymouth, but I think it cannot be used for this p[More]
The splash screen in open office, gnucash, and other applications are really annoying especialy in old systems where it takes lot of time to start and you cannot do other things with that splash thing on your face. I have seen that this does not happ[More]
I did pacman -Syu a few days ago. Since then, when KDEMod 3.5 starts, I don't see the splash screen. Instead, I'm presented immediatly with the desktop, and a window from the KDE crash handler that says the splash screen crashed. How can I fix this?H[More]
How do you create a KDE 4 splash screen? Thanks for any help. Note that mine will show the launch data like the default one but will have a tranparent BG to it AND will have a BG that i found on kde look (a wallpaper lol) making the "floating icons&q[More]
Hi all, I installed awesome wm the other day and for some reason all GTK-apps have huge fonts. GDM and the gnome splash screen have the same issue. I'm thinking this is a DPI issue but I wouldn't know where to start looking. Could someone point me in[More]
Hi, This started happening couple days ago on my laptop. While I can successfully log into other DE, I can't seem to get past the splash screen on Plasma providing the login information. The progress bar stops anywhere between half and three quarters[More]
Back in November 2012, I built a home server with a Z77A-GD65. Lately, I've noticed some strange things happening that I've been trying to research but to no avail. First off, I get the B4 code hang-up whenever I'm booting. This doesn't matter if i[More]
Just want to hide the splash screen on my FCP system. I rent it to indy projects and I want to protect my serial. How can I access the Splash Screen Image? I've been able to mod the splash screen on all the other apps on the rental system but can not[More]
- 1 Using remote enabled rfcs can we send data from one system to other..
- 2 Suddenly I am unable to create a new file from my clipboard
- 3 Data column in Manual planning Layout
- 4 Black outlines around images in pdfs from Indesign
- 5 I am having problem downloading videos to youtube. Any suggestions? Thx
- 6 Editor will not open in Elements 11
- 7 I have just got my new iPhone 4 white and the battery drains quicker than it should. How would I fix this?
- 8 How to see full size images when selecting multiple photos
- 9 Online exam about 1Z0-051
- 10 Iphone 4 / 4s shuts down frequently from itself
- Error : While applying the Patch 4440000
- Cannot delete photos on iPhoto
- "Applying privileges to external hard drive" won't stop?
- Preview password question
- Sqlsrv very slow over network
- RE: WHS 2011 what happens to it with the release of windows 10?
- Portal Permission
- EIC: Employee search - wild card search with personnel number
- Unable to install the software using Palm software installation CD
- Can not make FF my default browser...When asked I get "Your computer must be restarted to complete a previous upgrade of FF". When this is done, it's the same thing all over again...