Trying, but unable to Submit Sitemap to Google
I made a sitemap.xml file of my website with Rage Sitemap Automator. I'm supposed to submit a URL to Google, and the Rage Sitemap Automator produced a URL to submit, the one that the software used to get my website files. The problem is that at Googl
So I think your right-it wont work. And for awhile now I've known I wasn't going to renew with MobileMe. Do you have any opinions about possible reliable commercial hosting services, especially with regards to publishing with iWeb and setting up an online store?
Thanx for trying to help.
- 1 How can I sync my iPhone 5 with my iTunes library?
- 2 I have a brand new ipod touch and when setting it will not connect to my home wifi, even though it is working with all other devices
- 3 The hard drive on my 2009 midyear 13" MBP died. I found this on Amazon and want to know if it is a good replacement choice: Western Digital WD Scorpio Black 750 GB SATA 3 GB/s 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Internal Bulk/OEM 2.5-Inch Mobile Hard Drive
- 4 Is it possible to extract a VI from an executable which has debug mode enabled?
- 5 How to end RDP sessions remotely from different network?
- 6 INSPECTION LOT POSTING
- 7 Where i can put my servlet class in tomcat 4.1
- 8 What rights does AD MP Run as account need on 2012R2 DC's?
- 9 Unable to install or start phone software update components
- 10 How to get a INTERMITTENT Display failure fixed?
- Cannot send email from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013
- IPhoto mov files do not show up in iMovie
- I cloud with multiple devices
- WebEngine: how to capture the click on a link?
- How do I store music on an external hard drive?
- Final Cut Express Shuts down right after capturing
- Is there an Excel-style template for the UI of a page based on a table?
- When I click on Browse in creating simple page it doesn't open External protocol and Launch aplication
- I can't use my temporary debit card to purchase
- How to number Figure Titles continously across book files