Uninstall corrupt Adobe reader 9
When I open "all programs" in my Win XP I see Adobe reader 9 listed. However, when I click on it I get an error message that the path is not valid. I would like to uninstall and reinstall the reader or else another reader that will open pdf file
P.S. My laptop has Win XP and Adobe reader 8. It works just fine. I have no idea how I acquired Adobe reader 9. on the desktop. If I knew how it got there I would make sure it doesnt happen again.
Message was edited by: macamatoadobe
- 1 Can I have an iphone 4 and iphone 4s on the same itunes account?
- 2 BoxLayout
- 3 Material purchase with different price
- 4 Unable to kill one user's session
- 5 Updating indesign Pantone swatch books
- 6 Trying to format an Iomega 1TB for mac
- 7 Where can I download Photoshop Elements 12 from? I lost my Software but kept the product key.
- 8 Defining a view to point latest partition
- 9 Purchased items in itunes to not show uo as purchased
- 10 Upgrade to, from CS5 Photoshop CS6 trouble
- I've tried downloading iOS5 several times and after an hour each time I get a message that says my network connection has timed out. But I can't find any information about "timing out" or how to correct the situation. Any help?
- How to decide no.Technical and Business Systems required for any senario
- Can't launch application on iOS simulator with Flash Pro CC
- File Vault decryption problem
- New Field at Query execution time.
- Placing VOID check on second page instead on first ....(Layout)
- Freeing up space in iCloud
- ALE Filter on MATNR
- How to view iPhoto pictures?!
- Uploading 3rd Party Cert NOT Working Prime LMS 4.2