When I print, resolution changes, can I reset Acrobat to default settings?
I can't see any issue with any of my settings though shortly after reinstalling CS a month ago, Acrobat started printing to a much lower resolution than the PSD (or any application) is set to print to, though Photoshop may be the only one where I am
Every resulting PDF I get is about 1x1", when I'm starting with a letter size doc (or any other size, they all shrink down that dramatically in Acrobat iwth the resulting PDF).
Checking all resolution settings in Advanced Print Settings dialogs all -look- like they're fine. Is there a way to reset the whole shebang to installation default settings to help correct this traumatic happening which always happens just as I need to send a PDF off to someone of course.
Thanks for your help in advance, I really appreciate any tips or if the default thing is easy, thanks!
(Thank you for this! I had taken to making screenshots for pete's sake, though this change happened suddenly, so ... I have no idea why printing to PDF suddenly didn't work and it seems it should be "repairable".)
I can't see any issue with any of my settings though shortly after reinstalling CS a month ago, Acrobat started printing to a much lower resolution than the PSD (or any application) is set to print to, though Photoshop may be the only one where I am[More]
greetings! every time i start illustrator i encounter a new error. "the preferences file is corrupt and has been reset to the default settings." "the corrupt file will be backed up as Adobe illustrator Prefs.err" this problem manifeste[More]
Just upgraded to version 8.0.1. My job includes a fair amount of searching and printing from PDFs that have been published on the web. The standard toolbar at the top of the PDF is gone. I hit Alt-F8 to get it back ("Restore toolbar to default settin[More]
I have followed the instructions to enable cookies several times, and have even reset Firefox to default settings, but cannot log into Google+?
Whenever I try to log into my Google+ account, I am getting an error that says "Browser cookies functionality is turned off, please turn on". I have followed the suggested steps,and my cookies are set up the same way they always have been, I hav[More]
I've been having this problem since yesterday. Yesterday, I uninstalled Norton Internet Security ( http://amzn.to/1CtjQYL ) so I can install Norton Security ( http://amzn.to/1Bu79rG ) for my MacBook Pro (15 inch, Mid 2012, Non-Retina, Runs on OS X 10[More]
Experiencing problems due to some sort of plug-in error and general issues with flash player. Trying to fix this by reseting firefox but there is no reset option on the troubleshooting information page for my device which is a Samsung galaxy tab S SM[More]
Downloaded three upgrades so far, and sometimes I turn on my computer to find that iTunes has all default settings, forgotten my library's name and lists. Upgrading/reinstalling did not solve the issue. It really ****** me off to "reprogram" the[More]
My computer was being kind of slow, so I restarted it. Only now, when it opens back it, it is almost like it has reverted to default settings. The desktop background is the generic blue one; the dock has the standard items on it and not the ones I ha[More]
HT5858 I have had difficulty launching sites from within my email messages. So, in trying to revert to the default settings on my iPad I went into "Settings" and reset everything. Now, I have a black screen with a white apple and a white line! What do
For the last severl weeks I have had difficulty launching sites from within my email messages. Thinking that I may have gone into "Settings" and set something wrong, I decided to reset to the default settings. So, in "Settings" I cho[More]
My E3000 needs to be restarted at least once a week. Pings to the router will slowly lag over time and reach 700+ after several days from my wired desktop. Sometimes during the restart the router will also reset to factory default settings. So far I'[More]
Need a bit of help here... for some reason I'm not getting use of Safari 4.1.3, not able to open sites, the Open location function in pull down menu is greyed out and no bar for typing in sites I want to browse. I think I just may have to reset Safar[More]
- 1 Itunes cannot run because some of its required files are missing. Please reinstall iTunes.
- 2 SSL Server: No available certificate or key.... exception
- 3 Fast Internal HD (7200RPM)
- 4 Nesting of Rules for Auto Group (Role) Membership Rules in OIM 11gR2
- 5 Anonymous user emails in CSC
- 6 [.jpg image] is not a valid win 32 application
- 7 HT201272 What about audio books? my audio book didnt download the full book. a file is missing. how do I see that to download?
- 8 With MountainLion installed on my iMac, I cannot open InDesign CS documents. Has anyone found an answer?
- 9 Regarding a ABAP Query
- 10 Persist Sync Messages in SXMB_MONI
- ESI is not deducting for an employee who has joined after 23?
- Business Area for Vendor Line Items during Payroll Posting
- How do you share same iTunes account on two iphones?
- How can I set a password for firefox so that everyone have to enter the password before executing firefox
- Home button not working on iPad 2
- [WRT160N] Accessing the router_status page through apply.cgi (Curl)
- Oracle 9i Lite support application downloading
- Data Logging a programmatically created shared variable of cluster or array datatype into citadel DB
- Filter files by rating before import?
- No Airport On Boot