When I try to charge the battery, my i-pad says: "charging off", how can I change this, so my i-pad will just start to charge as before, without any complications?
When I try to charge the battery, my i-pad says: "charging off", how can I change this, so my i-pad will just start to charge as before, without any complications?Perform a Reset... Try again... Reset ( No Data will be Lost ) Press and Hold the
Reset ( No Data will be Lost )
Press and Hold the Sleep/Wake Button and the Home Button at the Same Time...
Wait for the Apple logo to Appear...
Usually takes about 15 - 20 Seconds... ( But can take Longer...)
Release the Buttons...
- 1 SAP is not starting
- 2 Ipod connected to my car
- 3 Delay-updates-until-end-of-tx flag behavior in WLS 6.1 SP4
- 4 Fax not working when send and receive throguh PSTN
- 5 Custom mailbox columns in Mail?
- 6 Finding out the variable name of a Button?
- 7 Some of the PDF doccuments are not open
- 8 Bursting problem :: AIX :: NullPointerException
- 9 VBAP error
- 10 Using internally created certificate for IP-HTTPS lisenter temporarily during testing. Any issues?
- Unable To See Network Drive from outside Home Network..even when using DynDNS
- After updating to Firefox 15 on my Vista machine Firefox will not open. I have removed and reinstalled it but still won't open. How do I fix this?
- How to reinstall os x 10.7 after replacing hard drive?
- PL SQL using variable in SQL statement
- I've tried to register as a homeschooling family with iTunes U. (The registration options weren't geared to allow me to say as much.) My application was denied. Can anyone help me sort this out?
- Balance of any gl should not go below zero
- UserId for DB in psappsrv.cfg
- HT4059 I bought an ibook and some of the pages are not visible because of encoding errors. What does this mean?
- File structure for Sets Import - FM_SETS_FIPEX1
- Off center 4x6 photos