X1carbon doesn t turn on
My x1carbin thinkpad doesn t turn on. Have made a hard reset but still nothing. Please help!Hi Danizao, Welcome to Lenovo Community! As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with your ThinkPad X1 carbon not switching ON. Is there any
Welcome to Lenovo Community!
As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with your ThinkPad X1 carbon not switching ON.
Is there any LED indication on your system when you switch on the system?
Have you checked with different power socket/Power adapter?
Is the hard reset which you have performed is that reset hole, am I right?
If the reset is done from reset hole and issue still persists then you have to replace the system board.
Suggest you to visit nearby service center for further assistance, as this could be a hardware issue.
Hope this helps.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
X1carbon died after being on battery for 1 -2 hrs. This happened twice. the first time mother board was replaced.second time will replace mother borad and battery.unfortunely this happened after the 21 days for return. Each time it takes 3 weeks to[More]
am selling my two x1 carbons (and (2) 3.0docks and (4 )24inch montiros) and replacing with mac airs and using their thunderbolt dock and just curious if anyone has used this setup, i hear the thunderbolt monitors work really well?? i just can't take[More]
My x1carbin thinkpad doesn t turn on. Have made a hard reset but still nothing. Please help!Hi Danizao, Welcome to Lenovo Community! As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with your ThinkPad X1 carbon not switching ON. Is there any[More]
I have just ordered a new X1 carbon which will ship with Win 8.1. By the way, I am one of those who do not mind Win 8. I simply installed Start8 and voila my W530 runs like champ with a Win 7 desktop boot and start button. Here is my question and m[More]
I am looking to power at least two external monitors, would like to have 3 or 4 running off of the x230 (or the new x1 carbon) will this be possible with a ultrabase or similar?You can run 2 external LCD (mini displayport + vga) with the X230 and ano[More]
Hi, Is anybody found a gap between the screen and the "black plastic cover" over the edge of the screen, especially for the bottom side. I doubt this is due to the regularly opening and closing of the screen, which leads to the seperation of the[More]
This USB 3.0 Dock is simply not a Production prime-time solution for a serious User. Maybe someday, but it's overpriced bling junk right now. I've completely given up with the multi-monitor option as the performance, when working, is like an RDP sess[More]
Hi All, Having some issues trying to update the bios. Currently running Ubuntu so cannot use the windows utility to update, my only option now is to create a bootable USB and use tools like UNetbootin to create the USB via the iso image. I have found[More]
I've got both sets of OEM Windows disks for the X1 Carbon (which I love), and I'd like to get both operating systems loaded with dual boot functionality. Can't seem to figure out how to do it since these disks just load automatically and wipe out th[More]
if i download DIRECTLY to the SD card, does it' by pass my SSD all together. i download TONS of data (photos and videos) daily to edit and delete or pass to someone else that my SSD's ACTUALLY get affected by how much write/deletes i have constantly[More]
Initially, may have said that the SSD in X1 Carbons were Sandisk SSDs, and that they performed very poorly on 4K speed tests - which are true when one looks at these reviewers doing 4K tests. So...that's a bummer. Then, someone posted a teardown pi[More]
- 1 OIM 18.104.22.168 OOTB error-trying to see the task details and got an error
- 2 Ipad calender events not synicing with icloud
- 3 I can no longer see all of my videos through Home Sharing on my iPad
- 4 How do I get to Flash Player Settings Manager?
- 5 Session ID in URL - Why ?
- 6 Time Machine backing up huge files
- 7 Dark prints w/R2400, LR 1.3.1 & OS X 10.5.1
- 8 ISO: person or forum for data modeling guidance
- 9 PXE booting diskless Linux clients?
- 10 IPod synced with other library - won't sync, unless I erase iPod
- Can I install a 1TB Hard Drive into a late 2007 17" MacBook Pro?
- Skype not working in 10.5.2
- Have an iPhone 3GS, and it will not restore. It says (-1) error and won't restore. I updated to iOS 5.0.1, and have the latest version of iTunes. Every time I plugged my phone in last week it would crash and I would have to connect it to iTunes. Help!
- Dictionary table showing history of parameter changes ... fact or fiction?
- I deleted safari how can i get it back and i have OS X 10.9.4
- AP Posted data checks
- Open your publication at a specific article
- My DAQ wont start, and I dont understand why?
- Determining procedure location programmatically?
- ITunes with another ripper - keeping the library up to date